|Added on Rightmove:||24 December 2017 (239 days ago)|
- A Very Impressive Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Set within Sober Hall Area
- Inner Lobby with Cloakroom/WC
- Kitchen with Fitted Units & Drop Down Breakfast Table
- Two Bedrooms Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Parking for Two Cars/Landscaped Rear Garden
- Available Now On A Furnished Basis
- No Pets, Smokers or DSS
- Bond £675
A very impressive two bedroom mid terrace house, set within the popular Sober Hall area of Ingleby Barwick.
Features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, ground floor cloakroom/w.c., kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom, driveway parking for two cars and attractively laid out and stocked rear garden. MERITS EARLY INSPECTION.
Well placed for access to good schooling, supermarket shopping and commuter links.
THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED ON A FURNISHED BASIS AND AVAILABLE NOW. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £675.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING160046_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.