|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (299 days ago)|
- All Bills included
- Newly refurbished
- Large 1 bed
- Great Transport Links and Location
Queensdale Road,Holland Park,W11
£330.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this beautiful and bright one bed apartment in Queensdale Road, Holland Park, W11
The property consists of:
* Double bedroom with large lounge, separated kitchen and bathroom
* Access to communal patio
* Queensdale Road runs from Princedale Road along the northern edge of Norland Square, crossing Addison Avenue, in the heart of Holland Park. It is a short walk to either Holland Park tube (Central) or Shepherds Bush Market (Hammersmith & City) tube, and the delights of the Westfield Centre with its shops, cinema and restaurants.
* Notting Hill is also nearby. The M4/M40 corridor is easily accessed.
* All bills included
Available From: Now
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code: 312]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52217193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 312-. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.