|Added on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished, large one bedroom apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob/oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer, fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- Great location
- Great Transport Links
Ladbroke Crescent,Notting Hill,W11
£325.00 Per Week
Happy to offer a spacious one bedroom apartment in Ladbroke Crescent, Notting Hill, London W11.
The property consists of:
* Newly refurbished, large one bedroom apartment
* This perfectly located one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished.
It is just 3 min walk to Ladbroke Grove tube station, 5 min to Portobello Market and all facilities of Notting Hill.
* Situated on a grand period building the flat comprises a double bedroom, bright separate reception and a fully fitted kitchen with gas hob/oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer, fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower
* 3 min walk to Ladbroke Grove tube station, 5 min to Portobello Market and all facilities of Notting Hill
Available From :6th January 2018
For more Information: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 833]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52217208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 833-. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.