|Added on Rightmove:||29 December 2017 (203 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Finished to high standard
- Dining / Kitchen with all the appliances
- Front and Rear Garden / Private parking
- Double Glazing throughout
- Three Bedrooms (2 doubles with fitted wardrobes)
- Brilliant location for commuting
- Really good local schools & amenities
- Early Viewing Advised
- EPC rating C
Property reference number 5715020. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
An exceptionally large three bedroom, mid terrace property located in a quiet cul de sac location in Warwick on the Woodloes Park estate. Within 5 mins walk to Warwick Hospital and 10 mins walk to Warwick railway station. It is well positioned for easy access to Leamington Spa, Warwick, M40, A46, and associated motorway networks.
The property is finshed to a high standard has a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. It benefits from full double glazing / heating. The property has a private parking area in front of the property and is approached via the pathway across the front garden. This is an ideal long term home for either a professional working couple or a family with children.
Front Door is a UPVC white door, leading to the entrance hall the floor is fitted with coco matting. To the left there is a door giving access to the downstairs toilet complete with a wash hand basin and on the right there is a door giving access to a separate storage cupboard. The hall then widens to provide a large floor area and under stairs storage that has been fitted with oak laminate flooring.
From the hall there is a door leading to the large fitted kitchen / dining room complete with appliances (cooker, hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer)
From the hall there is a door leading to the large living room with patio doors and a window looking onto the rear garden that has paved patio areas and a lawn.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms (2 doubles with fitted double wardrobes) and 1 single / study bedroom all have large windows and are light and airy.
There is a good sized neutral fully tiled bathroom with electric heated towel rail and shower, airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving.
Restrictions: No smoking. No pets. No DSS. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis.
* Please quote ref. 5715020 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52222506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5715020_51786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.