|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (196 days ago)|
- Two bedroom garden fronted mid terrace
- Large living room
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Garden fronted and rear yard
- On street parking
- Two generous bedrooms
- Close to Radcliffe metro link station
- Gas central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Deposit = One month's rent
! ! EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY AT ONLY £450 PER MONTH !!
This neatly presented two bedroom garden fronted mid terrace property is situated within close proximity of Radcliffe's amenities including the metro station, schools and shops. Internally comprising of entrance vestibule, living room, dining kitchen. To the first floor are two generous bedrooms plus three piece bathroom suite with shower.
No pets or DHSS applicants
Referencing Fee= £200
Deposit Required = £450
Property ref: 121_1329_2265819
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52240335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2265819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.