|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (259 days ago)|
- Easy Access to Motorways, A45/A46 and Jaguar Landrover
- New Kitchen with New Cooker
- Newly Decorated
- New Double Glazing (being installed Jan 18)
- New Flooring
- 1 Double and 1 Single Bedroom
- Bathroom with Shower
- Communal Garden
- Communal Parking
- Available 17/01/18
BE THE FIRST TO LIVE HERE FOLLOWING RENOVATION. To the South East of the City with Easy Access to Motorways, A45/A46, Bus Routes + JLR Whitley, this Newly Refurbished 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat has a New Kitchen Diner + New Cooker. Spacious Lounge. New Double Glazing. New Flooring. Newly Decorated. Communal Gardens + Parking. Available 17/1/18 when refurbishment completes.
Approx 10 mins from Jaguar Landrover, Whitley.
The communal entrace leads to the ground floor flat with:-
New White Gloss Kitchen Diner with New Cooker
11`2" x 10`1" (3.42m x 3.07m)
14`3" x 11`1" (4.36m x 3.38m)
11`3" x 9`4" (3.43m x 2.84m)
10`2" x 6`4" (3.1m x 1.93m)
White Bathroom Suite with Shower Over Bath
7`1" x 5`7" (2.19m x 1.76m)
Newly Double Glazed. Newly Decorated. New Flooring. New Heating.
Council Tax Band A £1115.82 pa 2017/18 Approx.
Available 17/1/18 when refurbishment completed.
Sorry, no cats or dogs allowed
Sorry, the owner is unable to consider housing benefit applicants due to mortgage restrictions
Security Deposit £825
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Distinct Estate Agents, Banbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.