|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (291 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented three bed house
- Prime position of Poplar Terrace
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Parking for 2 cars
- Available for a long term let
- Available from end of Jan/beginning of Feb
A beautifully presented three bed MID TERRACE HOUSE located in the prime position of Poplar Terrace. The property has been extended to accommodate a large contemporary FITTED KITCHEN with integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, separate utility room, REAR PARKING FOR TWO CARS, decked garden, patio to the front, dining room & separate lounge, THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, bathroom and separate shower room. Under floor heating to the ground floor, Oil CH & double glazing. Offered on an UNFURNISHED basis for a LONG TERM LET. Viewing recommended to appreciate the view and accommodate on offer. Available end of January/beginning of February.
Property ref: 121_1775_3103471
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52252329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3103471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.