|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (266 days ago)|
- Off road parking
- Large open plan kitchen/living room
- First floor
Property reference number 5679403. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Available now - This well presented two bedroom first floor flat has the following accommodation:
- Entrance hall with intercom.
- Large open plan kitchen / living room.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
- Single bedroom
- Bathroom tiled in white.
- Electric panel heating
- Plus Digital TV / telephone / Sky + points fitted
- Security Entrance Phone
- This flat has a Council Tax Band of B.
- 6 months tenancy which can be renewed.
- Sorry no pets.
This first floor two bedroom flat is located just off the Chichester Road close to the amenities in North Bersted. The Coachworks is a block of ten flats; five on the first floor and five on the second floor. There is off road parking with one space being allocated to each flat. This flat is finished to a high standard in white with a cream carpet throughout.
Sorry NO DSS / housing benefits accepted that is your sole source of income.
A six week deposit of 1027.50 GBP is required; sorry we do not accept Arun District Council bonds.
* Please quote ref. 5679403 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52252893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5679403_53228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.