|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (290 days ago)|
- Three floor, four bedroom town house
- Kitchen with built in appliances, breakfast bar, and downstairs w/c
- Two bedrooms and bathroom with shower cubicle
- Second floor, two large bedrooms with built in storage
- Added benefit of gas central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear, garage and driveway parking.
Michael Poole are pleased to welcome to the rental market This three floor, four bedroom town house. The property briefly comprises; to the ground floor entrance hallway, kitchen with built in appliances, breakfast bar, and downstairs w/c. To the first floor, Living room, 2 bedrooms and bathroom with shower cubicle. to the second floor, two large bedrooms with built in storage, one with en-suite and family bathroom . This property also has the added benefit of gas central heating, enclosed garden to rear, garage and driveway parking. Michael Poole strongly recommends viewing.
Local Primary Schools
St Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School, Thornaby
St Cuthbert's RC Voluntary Aided Primary School
Mandale Mill Primary School
Harewood Primary School
Local Secondary Schools
St Patrick's RC Comprehensive School
Grangefield School and Technology College
Stockton Riverside College
Stockton Sixth Form College
Teesside High School
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52256160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID090675_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.