|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (134 days ago)|
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Located in heart of town centre
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Utility/store room
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom having bath with shower over
- To let on an unfurnished basis
- Sorry no smokers, no pets, no children
- Tenant admin fees are payable
- APPLICATION RECEIVED
APPLICATION RECEIVED. MANAGED BY PETER CLARKE. A one bedroom ground floor apartment located in the heart of the town centre.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, utility/store room, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom having bath with shower over.
On street parking permit available.
To let on an unfurnished basis.
Sorry no smokers, no pets, no children.
Council Tax Band C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100569011074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.