|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (62 days ago)|
- Bills Included
- Double Rooms with Bright/Airey Feel
- Available for 2019/2020
- NEW KITCHEN
- Great City Views & Location
- £250 Deposit Per Person
- £75.00 Completion Fee Per Person
- HAPPY TO ACCEPT CAGED PETS
This lovely mid-terrace property has had a NEW Kitchen, New Bedroom Furniture, NEW Lounge Furniture. This property is not to be missed. Split across 4 floors with a large attic bedroom offering views over the City, two bedrooms to the first floor, plus shower room, and a further two bedrooms to the ground floor. The lower ground floor houses the kitchen, second shower room, utility room and W/C. Not forgetting the rent will be all-inclusive too! Situated in the popular central location of Caellepa, book a viewing before it's too late! HAPPY TO ACCEPT CAGED PETS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52263456.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100278019639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Bangor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.