|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2017 (305 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent for July & August
- Property reference: 92151
Well presented 5 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Fortuna Grove, Burnage, Manchester, M19 2BP.
This property features five fully furnished large double bedrooms, each room has double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, fully fitted kitchen comes with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, separate lounge area, there are two bathrooms in the property, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, plenty of on road parking .
Bills can be included with and extra +£20
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 5 minutes.
50, 130, 197
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Local shops
- Burger King
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafes
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
When enquiring please quote reference number 92151
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.