|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (292 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent for July & August
- Reference Number 92164
Superb 4/5 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Fairholme Road, Withington, Manchester, M20 4SA
This superb house is well presented and features fully furnished five double bedrooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Students.
This property features fully furnished four large double bedrooms, each room has double bed, wardrobe and desk, fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, dining area, two bathrooms, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, off-road parking space.
This property is professionally managed and is located in Withington which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-30 with its vibrant atmosphere.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 6 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
42, 43, 44, 142, 143, X57
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafes
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
When enquiring please quote Reference Number 92164
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.