|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (344 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent for July & August 2018
- Property Reference : 92167
Superb five bedroom apartment, available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Egerton Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6YB
This property features five fully furnished bedrooms with modern interior, each bedroom has double bed, wardrobe, desk, separate living/dining room with 42" wall-mounted flat-screen TV, Sofas, a coffee table, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, fully fitted kitchen, all white appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, two large fridge/freezers, cookers and microwave.
This property is professionally managed and is located in Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas and well known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 2 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
42, 43, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafes
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference : 92167
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.