|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (259 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent for July
Modern 5 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Monica Grove, Burnage, Manchester, M19 2BN
This five bedroom house is well presented and features modern décor with spacious rooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Students/Professionals.
This property is well maintained and features fully furnished five large double bedrooms, laminate flooring, separate living room , fully fitted kitchen with large fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, two bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, plenty of parking space. Excellent for a group of Students.
Bills can be included with and extra +£15 pppw
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
50, 130, 197
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Burger King
- Iceland Foods supermarket
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.