|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (225 days ago)|
- FIRST CLASS ACCOMODATION
- QUALITY FURNITURE THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR TRAIN STATION AND CITY
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS
*STUDENTS BOOK NOW FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR*
*Fantastic location in Earlsdon.
*Recently refurbished throughout.
*In a great Location for Coventry/Warwick University or A46/A45.
* 5 minute walk to Earlsdon High Street.
* Lounge with feature fire place and flat screen TV.
* Refitted kitchen/dining room with appliances.
*Ground floor bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle.
* 2 double bedrooms.
* High quality laminate flooring and carpets.
* The property has been re-wired and re-plastered, has double glazing throughout and has gas central heating. EPC C.
* On street parking.
*Fairly priced agency fees.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point which is particularly important to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. All measurements quoted are approximate. Any Fixtures, Fittings and Appliances referred to have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
FIRST CLASS ACCOMODATION
QUALITY FURNITURE THROUGHOUT
EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR TRAIN STATION AND CITY
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 109076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concentric Sales & Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.