|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2019 (43 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM RAISED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- CLOSE TO PRESTON PARK STATION
- PRIVATE PAVED REAR GARDEN
- BAY FRONTED LOUNGE
- SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AVAILABLE 11th AUGUST
- EPC RATING - C
A raised ground floor one bedroom flat with rear paved garden. The flat is located close to Preston Park train station and comprises a bay fronted lounge, separate kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower. Available to rent from 11th August. No pets.
EPC rating - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference Millers_Road. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.