|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (110 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Newly refurbished kitchen
- Off Street Parking space
- Administration Fee £180.00 incl.VAT per tenancy
- Reference Fee £48.00 incl.VAT per tenancy
- Deposit Protection Fee £30.00 incl.VAT per tenancy
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current Band: C
- Environmental Impact Rating (CO2) Current Band: C
*MANAGED* A stunning fourth floor flat in Kingfisher House located in the sought after area of Melbury Road. The property is presented in excellent condition with wooden floors through out. The kitchen has been newly refurbished opening into a spacious reception room with access to a balcony. Accommodation further comprises three bedrooms, additional study, beautiful family bathroom and en suite shower room. Within walking distance of Holland Park and Kensington High Street. The property also benefits from one private parking space, Porter and communal gardens. Available now, offered on an unfurnished basis. Administration & Referencing Fee is £228 inclusive of VAT per Tenant. Deposit Protection Fee £30 inclusive of VAT per tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52276497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27520510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.