|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (259 days ago)|
- 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- POPULAR BRAEBURN PARK DEVELOPMENT
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- NO DSS/PETS/SMOKERS
- EPC RATING C/COUNCIL TAX BAND C
- FEES APPLY
Immaculately presented throughout, is this two bedroom mid terrace house on the ever popular Braeburn Park development. Comprising, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, and downstairs WC. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include a well maintained rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. Close to the station and all local shops, this property is ideally located and comes highly recommended for your immediate viewing. Professional individual/couples only. No smokers, pets or DSS. Available beginning February. EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band C. Fees apply.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
Carpet. Access to loft.
3.51m x 3.38m max (11'6 x 11'1 max )
Fitted wardrobe. Airing Cupboard. Carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
3.56m x 2.26m (11'8 x 7'5)
Carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Panelled bath with shower. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Laminate floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn. Raised paved area to the rear. Timber shed with power.
Two allocated spaces.
Under stairs cupboard. Carpet. Radiator.
2.97m x 2.06m (9'9 x 6'9)
Single drainer sink unit with cupboard under. Further range of base & wall units. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to front.
4.06m max x 3.99m (13'4 max x 13'1)
Laminate floor. Two radiators. Double glazed doors to Conservatory.
Double glazed conservatory with doors leading to rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52278477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8002931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.