|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 February 2018 (208 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Exceptional reception room with space to dine
- Good sized modern kitchen
- Elegant modern bathroom
- Good sized master bedroom with dressing area
- Ample sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely private patio and well-maintained communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard, this beautiful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and offering access to a wonderful communal garden and private patio.
Norland Square it a wonderful street offering a well-maintained communal garden while also being within easy reach of the amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue and Shepherds Bush.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52278927.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.