|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (308 days ago)|
- Smart self-contained studios for students
- Student room, kitchenette, en suite shower
- Great for amenities of Kensington, Fulham and West End
- Rent incl of all utilities, council tax and wi-fi
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION: A selection of well presented, self contained studio apartments on the first floor of this well-maintained art deco block conveniently located between Kensington and Fulham and with easy access to all the amenities of the West End. All studios benefit from a kitchenette and en suite showers as well as a communal kitchen, TV room and laundry facilities. Rents from £240 per week inclusive of all utilities, council tax and wifi. Furnished. Long let. EPC Rating C
Please note that these properties can only be let to students.
Photographs represent a selection of properties. Please contact us for details on available properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52280664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL180001_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.