|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (195 days ago)|
- Available 13th February 2018
- Unfurnished with cooker
- One bedroom
- Top floor apartment
- Communal lift to all floors
- Residents Lounge
- Mobility scooter storage and charging facilities
- Emergency pull cords to all rooms
- Communal Laundry room
Over 55's retirement apartment location in Lee-on-the-Solent. This one bedroom apartment is located on the top floor and is available 13th February. Accommdation comprises kitchen with cooker and space for a fridge, lounge, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and bath with shower over.
The apartment is located in very well maintained grounds with communal gardens, residents lounge. communal laundry room, mobility scooter storage and charging facilities and resident parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52282296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000422182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt Lettings, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.