|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (257 days ago)|
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms, Open Plan Lounge & Kitche
- Electric Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Situated Close to St Annes Town Centre
- *** Available Mid January 2018 ***
This is a great opportunity to rent a modern ground floor apartment briefly comprising; communal entrance, entrance hall, light & airy lounge with modern open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms (en-suite to the master), and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from electric heating, uPVC double glazed & allocated parking.
The property is offered unfurnished, and is available from Mid January so call the office today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52283199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 137163R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, St Annes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.