|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (284 days ago)|
- Older Style Terraced Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Versatile and Adaptable Accommodation
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Area
- Family Bathroom plus Two Separate WC's
- Gas Central Heating
- Garden / Utility Room
- Garden Landscaped For Ease Of Maintenance
- Popular and Sought After West Hill Location
- AVAILABLE NOW
SPACIOUS AND STUNNING VIEWS. Call Emma or Michael at PCM Lettings to view this spacious older style terrace house offering versatile and adaptable accommodation arranged over four floors situated on the highly sought after West Hill within walking distance to the historic Old Town and the town centre of Hastings. The property is also situated close to local schools and local convenience stores.
The property enjoys benefits including four double bedrooms, a stunning through kitchen and living area, a garden / utility room, family bathroom, two separate cloakrooms and stripped wooden flooring in the living areas.
The property also has the benefit of two entrances, a rear garden landscaped for ease of maintenance, gas central heating, part double glazing and stunning views from the rear across the rooftops of Hastings.
Early viewing is considered essential for those seeking a superbly presented and good sized family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101895000160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PCM Estate Agents, Hastings - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.