|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
- Bills included (subject to fair usage)
- Deposit is £500 per person
- Available beginning of July 2018
- Central Location
- Two double bedrooms
**2 BED STUDENT PROPERTY - CENTRAL TOWN**
Bills Inclusive including utilities, internet and TV license(subject to fair usage).
This two bed student house is situated over 3 floors just off Arwenack Street so is ideal for Falmouth/Woodlane Campus and train station and consists of kitchen/diner with appliances and shower room/WC to the ground floor, large double bedroom with wash hand basin to first floor and large attic room on top floor.
Available from early July for 12 month let.
Bills Inclusive includes utilities, internet and TV license(subject to fair usage).
Property ref: 121_1775_4138577
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52294743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4138577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.