|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (257 days ago)|
- Close to Woodlane Campus and train station
- 5 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Deposit is £500 per person
- Bills included (subject to fair usage)
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
**CENTRALLY LOCATED 5 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE WITH SEA VIEWS - BILLS INCLUSIVE**
Please call our office to arrange a viewing, email enquires are not accepted at this busy time.
A nicely presented five bedroom student house located in central Falmouth close to all local amenities and train station.
The property offers five large double rooms. Sea views, gas central heating.
Offered on a furnished basis for a 12 month let.
Best suited to students, available from beginning of July 2018. Viewing recommended.
Bills Inclusive includes utilities, internet and TV license. (subject to fair usage).
Property ref: 121_1775_3223032
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52301157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3223032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.