|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (113 days ago)|
- Five double bedrooms
- Large garden with decking and storage shed
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
- Bills included with large allowances (subject to fair usage)
- Deposit is £400 per person
- Close to Town, local shop and bus stops
- Communal lounge/kitchen
- On street parking
**LARGE FIVE BED END OF TERRACE WITH SEA VIEWS **
A large 5 bedroom end of terrace student house with sea views located close to Falmouth Town Centre and local bus routes.
The property comprises of a large open plan communal lounge/kitchen with three large double bedrooms to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two further double bedrooms and two separate shower rooms. To the rear garden there is a utility room with washing machine, a large decked garden with large storage shed with tumble dryer. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and on street parking. Offered on a furnished basis, best suited to students for a 12 month contract from beginning of July 2018.
Bills Inclusive Bundle Available.
Property ref: 121_1775_2043342
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52301625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2043342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.