|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (195 days ago)|
- Three bedroom flat
- Open plan reception/dining room with balcony
- Separate kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Heating and hot water included
- Residents parking
- Communal grounds
- Popular gated development
- Close to North Sheen Station
- EPC Rating D
This property is located on the third floor of the popular Sheen Court developement, the apartment offers an open-plan reception/dining room which opens onto a private balcony, a separate kitchen, three bedrooms and one bathroom with wood floors thoughout. Heating and hot water are included in the rent, further benefits include resident parking and communal gardens. Sheen Court is a short distance from North Sheen Station. EPC Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52302156.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000192072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.