|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (139 days ago)|
- HALF PRICE AGENCY FEES - £50 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
- Five Bedroom House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Parking at rear and on street parking
- Bills inclusive package available
- Deposit is £400 per person
**5 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE**
HALF PRICE AGENCY FEE
This large 5 bedroom town house is ideal situated for both Falmouth and Penryn Campus, within walking distance of Falmouth Town, main bus routes and a 2 minute walk to Penmere Train Station.
The property consists of 5 double bedrooms, a large open plan lounge/kitchen, ground floor WC and utility room. To the 1st Floor there is a large bathroom with bath, shower, wc and sink.
The property benefits form double glazing, gas central heating, parking at the rear and on street parking to the front. All rooms are priced at £385pcm.
Available Summer 2018.
Bills Inclusive bundles available @ £75 per person per month, to include gas, electric, water, internet and TV license. (large allowances subject to fair usage).
Property ref: 121_1775_2057861
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52309863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2057861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.