|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2018 (281 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Ideal for Students
- Reference Number 92463
Well presented 4 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Littleton Road, Salford, M7 3TJ. This four bedrooms house is well presented and with spacious rooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Students. This house is well presented and features four spacious rooms with modern décor.
This property features three fully furnished large double bedrooms and one single bedroom, each room has double bed, wardrobe and desk, laminate flooring throughout, fully fitted kitchen with large fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, one bathroom, lounge area, double glazing, central heating, off street parking.
3 Rooms at £90PPPW
1 Smaller room for £65pppw
- Cash Machine/atm
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
When enquiring please quote reference number 92463
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.