|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2018 (288 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent for July & August
- Reference Number 92070
Well presented 3 bedroom house available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st of July 2018, Hazelbank Avenue, Withington, M20 3ES
This house is well presented with plenty of space, it features three large fully furnished double bedrooms. This property has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
This property features three fully furnished, large double bedrooms set over two floors, each room has double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, separate fully fitted kitchen comes with fridge freezer, oven, cooker and washing machine, spacious lounge area, one bathroom, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, high speed broadband, plenty of parking space.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 mintues
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
Bus 41, 42, 42A, 43, 44, 142, 143, X41, X57
19 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Tesco Express
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
When enquiring please quote reference number 92070
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.