|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2018 (196 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent Retainer for July & August
- reference number 92066
Superb 3 bedroom apartment available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, Bills Included, 1st of July 2018, Birchfields Road, Victoria Park , M13 0XP
Buraq Estates are pleased to present this modern top floor apartment in a converted Victorian house, this property features three large fully furnished double bedrooms with charming decor. This property has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
This property features three fully furnished, large double bedrooms, each room has double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, open plan kitchen comes with fridge freezer, oven, cooker, dishwasher and washing machine, one bathroom with over head shower situated off the hallway, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating. Half rent July and August, excellent for a group of students.
Fibre optic broadband, gas, water and electricity are included.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 2 min , 0.1 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
Bus# 50, 130
12 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
20 Minutes walk to Manchester University
- Birchfield Park
- ATM / Cash Machines
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
When enquiring please quote reference number 92066
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.