|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (373 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- 1 Bathroom
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent for July & August
- Property Reference 92018
Well presented 2 bedroom apartment, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018 ,Egerton Road , Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6PA, laminated & painted plastered walls throughout, fully tiled and fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, separate living room with large LCD TV on the wall, one bathrooms, mains wired interlinked smoke alarms with heat detector in the kitchen.
This property is professionally managed and is located in Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-30 with its vibrant atmosphere.
Bills can be included with an extra +£20
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 7 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 130, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
Restaurants and Takeaways
Pubs & Cafe's
When enquiring please quote reference number 92018
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.