|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (218 days ago)|
- Generous sized first floor flat
- Good size bright and sunny lounge
- Detached garage and additional parking space
- Two double bedrooms & bathroom with shower over bath
- Private rear garden with washing line
- On a bus route into town and Budleigh
- Few minutes drive to the beach & local shops
- Close to Tescos, LIDLs and other shops
- Within catchment of good schools in local area
- Available End of January
2 bedroom first floor flat with private entrance, in popular residential area. Recently redecorated in neutral tones there are 2 double bedrooms, a good size bright lounge, kitchen with cooker and appliance space and bathroom with shower over bath. Small garden area with rotary washing line and further larger garden area enclosed by hedges. The property also benefits from parking and a garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FUL_XSYCAM13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Exmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.