|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (217 days ago)|
- Immaculate throughout two double bedroom semi detached
- Driveway & garage
- Modern bathroom & kitchen
- Spacious lounge with patio doors
- Private rear garden
- GFCH & UPVC DG
- Convenient for Gravesend, local amenities & transport links
- Popular maritime development
- Quiet cul de sac position
**LOW TENANT FEES** IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT - 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in a quiet cul-de-sac, located on the popular Maritime Development with links to the M25, A2 and Ebbsfleet station close by. Spacious Lounge with French Doors to private rear garden. Modern kitchen, with integrated oven and hob. Downstairs Cloakroom. To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, and bathroom. Externally to the front, there is a drive with garage and private rear garden. No pets. MUST SEE OPPORTUNITY.
Super modern kitchen with double glazed French Doors leading to rear garden and patio.
Double glazed window to the front, Range of wall and base units, Stainless Steel Integrated oven, Hob, Extractor fan. Sink with drainer. Space for Fridge/Freezer and washing machine.
Double glazed window to the front, white WC and Sink. Radiator
First Floor -
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double Glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, white bath with shower mixer tap, white WC and sink.
Small front garden and driveway for two cars, plus garage to the side
Garage 18' 6" x 9' 2"
Private rear garden and patio.
Services; Mains electricity, water, drainage & gas.
Council Tax Band; C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52329885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2407070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.