|Added on Rightmove:||27 February 2018 (232 days ago)|
- A Particularly Sought After Road
- Spacious Family Home
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Near to St. John's Primary School
- Near to the Grammar Schools
- Local Convenience Stores
- Walking distance to Tunbridge Wells Centre
- Newly re-decorated
A beautifully presented four bedroom family home which has been newly re-decorated and offers good room proportions in a central Tunbridge Wells location which is particularly convenient for the sought after secondary schools in the area. The house has wooden floors over the ground floor of the property, which comprises: an entrance hall, a reception room with a fire place and built in shelves with cupboards and bay windows, the kitchen is modern in a shaker style with wooden worktops and is fully fitted with a range gas hob and oven, and breakfast bar through to a further reception room/dining room with a decorative fireplace and french doors to a conservatory which has doors to a garden with a lawn and a patio area with table and chairs. On the the first floor there is a large master bedroom with bay windows, a recently contemporary style bathroom with a shower over the bath, and two further bedrooms. On the second floor there is double bedroom. This house benefits from high ceilings and gas central heating.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52344651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AB_00104671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Burkinshaw, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.