|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (284 days ago)|
- Available Immediately
- Town Centre Location
- Studio Apartment
- Ideal for Single Person
- Communal Gardens
- Housing Benefit Considered
- Regretfully No Pets Permitted
- Strictly No Smoking Indoors
- Call to Register Your Interest
If you are looking to central to the town centre for work or other reasons then this property is very conveniently located. Just a stones throw from the local shops and large supermarkets.
Set on the ground floor this is perfect for those not wanting to have to go up and down stairs. It also has easy access to the communal gardens just down the hallway.
The landlords are looking for a long term let and for someone to move in soon as it is available now. It is also offered on an unfurnished basis.
There is an open plan lounge/kitchenette/bedroom and separate bathroom, bath with the shower over.
Due to head lease restrictions regretfully no pets are accepted in this property.
Housing benefits considered with a guarantor in place.
Access to the communal garden and washing lines available to all residents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000367692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Newport Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.