|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (228 days ago)|
- Gas C/H
- Unfurnished Property
- Medium Sized Garden
- Street parking Available
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Bathroom
- Council Tax Band D
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three bedroom semi detached property in a quiet residential road on the well regarded Silver Estate. The property consists of a hallway leading to a large living room and separate kitchen/diner to the rear. On the first floor the property features two double bedrooms and a single with a family bathroom. The property is unfurnished.
- Externally there is a front garden and rear garden with a lawn and beds for growing fruit, vegetables or flowers.
- The property is located in walking distance from Hillingdon tube station and close to the A40/M40 and M25 junction.
- The property should make a nice family home for many years to come, located as it is close to St Bernadette`s and Oak Farm.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 129562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.