2 bedroom flat to rentBurnbank Mews, Lenzie
Let by Us
|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (214 days ago)|
- Sough after location
- Recently upgraded modern kitchen with appliances
- Private residents parking
- Conveniently located near Lenzie train station
- Substantial sized kitchen / dining area
- Two bedrooms with built in storage
- Walk in condition
- Available from February 2018
- Suitable for long term
Modern two bedroom top floor flat located in the sought after Burnbank Mews development conveniently placed on Auchinloch Road just a short walk to Lenzie train station. Properties in this development are rare to both the rental and sale market, early viewing recommended.
Presented in pristine condition throughout this spacious accommodation accessed via a secure door entry system to a well maintained communal hallway. The property is comprised of an entrance porch with a deep walk in storage cupboard, the large welcoming reception hallway offers three further large storage cupboards and access to all other apartments, the lounge is spacious and front facing , there are two double bedrooms, a recently installed Magnet kitchen feature range cooker and kitchen appliances, shower room with walk in shower cubicle. Property also benefits, gas central heating, and private residents parking to the rear via an arched entrance.
Council: East Dunbartonshire
Council Tax: Band D
EER: Band C
Local Amenities: Placed within the heart of Lenzie an only a short walk to all the village amenities. Lenzie is well placed for access for Edinburgh and Glasgow via the regular train service and access to M8 motorway. Lenzie offers a variety of local shops restaurants and amenities and is well reputed for local schooling.
Furnishings: Property is available unfurnished but equipped with kitchen appliances including a range cooker.
Availability: Available for entry from 12/2/18
Viewings: Arranged by appointment, to confirm please call 0141 775 1050.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52367160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102283000620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coda Estates Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.