|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Large five bed house
- Fully furnished
- Reception Room
- All bills included
- Parking to rear
- Three bathrooms
- Double glazed/central heating
- Near to railway station
This very large double room is located on the ground floor of this mid terraced property, on Nantwich Road, close to the railway station and local ameneties. All bills included; free wifi.
* five bedrooms with locks fitted to bedroom doors.
* fully furnished
* communal room with TV
* fully fitted kitchen
* bathroom upstairs and downstairs
* double glazed and gas central heated
* parking to the rear
Downstairs front bedroom
All bills inclusive
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NAN250R1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeworld Property, Crewe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.