|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (117 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen with Oven and Hob
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Double glazing and central heating
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 6/12 Month Tenancy
- Tenant administration fee £300
AVAILABLE NOW: Situated in a popular residential location within walking distance of Northolt Park mainline station, Northolt Tube station and Northolt Leisure Centre and offers easy access to the A40(M) Western Avenue.
This first floor property is well presented and features an spacious lounge with full double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted kitchen with cooker and fridge, double bedrooms with and a 3 piece fitted bathroom with shower mixer taps.
Available now this property also benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating and parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 240314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.