|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (219 days ago)|
- UNDERGOING NEW DECORATIONS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH BALCONY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLAINCES
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH WARDROBES
- ALLOCATED AND VISTOR PARKING
Beautifully presented, one bedroom, ground floor apartment. Well planned throughout, making use of all of the space. This apartment is perfect for a single prfessional or couple. It has excellent transport links to the A66 and A19 and would be ideal for anyone working in the Preston Farm area.
On entering the property there is a neutrally decorated entrance hallway that leads to all rooms. The lounge is open plan with the kitchen, making the room feel spacious. There are neutrally decorated walls and soft cream carpet. The lounge also has sliding doors leading to a good sized balcony. The kitchen has a great range of cream wall and base units and dark brown work surfaces and breakfast bar. There are appliances to include electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine. the kitchen is finsihed with tile effect linoleum flooring.
The bedroom is a good size double room with neutrally decorated walls and cream carpet. There are also dark wood wardrobe and bedside drawers. The bathroom has a three piece white suite to include wc, hand basin in vanity unit and bath with shower over. The bathroom is finsihed with white walls and tiling.
Externally the property has allocated and visitor car parking.
Call to book your viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000382685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.