|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (222 days ago)|
- 2ND FLOOR LARGE FURNISHED FLAT AVAILABLE IN ANSDELL
- GREAT LOCATION ON BUS ROUTE & NEAR TRAIN STATION & SHOPS
- LARGE FURNISHED LOUNGE AND DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN INCLUDING APPLIANCES
- NEWLY FITTED 3 PIECE BATHROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZED & INCLUDES GARAGE
A large one bedroom fully furnished 2nd floor flat available to rent with garage in a quiet building of 4 flats in a fantastic location in Ansdell close to Lytham and St. Annes. The property is situated on a bus route and is walking distance to Ansdell train station and shops. It briefly comprises a large lounge with suite and electric fire place and views over Forest Drive, fitted kitchen including fridge freezer and oven, hob and grill, a large double bedroom with double bed and wardrobes and a brand new fitted 3 piece bathroom with electric shower over bath. The property also boasts a garage, new double glazed windows and has been recently decorated and has electric heating throughout.
Good size furnished lounge with carpet, suite, electric fire place and stunning views over forest drive
Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge and wood laminate flooring.
Large double bedroom with double bed, carpet and furniture
Modern bathroom with wc, basin and shower over bath.
Outside are well maintained gardens, plus a garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52375794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE00KU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.