|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Modern ground floor apartment with secure access
- Open plan lounge with kitchen/dining area
- Views from bay window out to sea
- Range of high gloss units and oven/hob included
- Double bedroom with access to the garden
- Modern en suite shower room with heated towel rail
- Public carpark nearby
- Public transport links close by
- Would suit single or professional couple
- AVAILABLE NOW
This ground floor apartment has been recently renovated to a tasteful and modern standard throughout
Teignmouth has been a popular seaside resort since Georgian times, although flowing in history it still offers various shops, pubs and restaurants. Boasting large stretches of coast line, there are beaches, a pier and walks so there's plenty to explore. Either side of Teignmouth is the near by town of Dawlish and over the bridge is the village of Shaldon offering there own unique and enjoyable places to visit, eat and drink
The property is situated near Teignmouth's train station and bus routes which regularly connect to Exeter, Plymouth and the surrounding areas making it an ideal spot for the local commuter
This flat would ideally suit a single working or retired person although it could accomodate for a couple
Steps lead to the front door and into the communal hallway
Off to the left is this ground floor apartment with small internal hallway
Light and neutral colours throughout with white woodwork, fawn colour carpets and lino in bathroom and kitchen
The accommodation comprises:
Good size open plan lounge with high ceilings and large bay window giving views out to sea and over the town. Bay window will fit a lovely little dining table and chairs
Kitchen area has lino and range of modern cream high gloss floor and wall units. Oven/hob included. Room for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine
Double bedroom with access to the communal back garden
Off of the bedroom is the en suite shower room with white suite, new electric shower and modern splash backs
Things we think you should know
Council tax band A
No parking but public carpark is available nearby plus some on street parking outside
Managed by the landlord and not the agent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000287353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Dawlish - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.