|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (257 days ago)|
- 8 Double Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- One WC
- Character Property
- Central Location
- Close to Woodlane and train station
- Gas Central Heating
- Bills included (subject to fair usage)
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
- Deposit is £500 per person
** 8 BED STUDENT HOUSE - BILLS INCLUSIVE **
This Grade II listed building is situated over 3 floors and has a CENTRAL TOWN LOCATION, ideal for Falmouth/Woodlane Campus and train station.
The property consists in brief of a fully FITTED MODERN KITCHEN with white goods, dining room, communal conservatory, UTILITY AREA with washing machine and tumble dryer, shower room, separate W.C and two double bedrooms to the ground floor, to the 1st floor a three piece shower room with 3 further double rooms and 3 double rooms to the top floor.
The property also benefits from Gas CENTRAL HEATING throughout, enclosed private rear garden (garden furniture & gardener included).
Available summer 2018
Bills Inclusive includes utilities, internet and TV license. (subject to fair usage).
Property ref: 121_1775_3640420
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52384035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3640420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.