|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (200 days ago)|
- Spacious House for Sharers
- Central Location Close to Mutley
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Separate Dining Area
- Living Room with Stripped Wood Flooring
- Two Shower Rooms
- Short Walk to City Centre
- Courtyard Ideal for Bike Storage
- Local Amenities Including Supermarkets
- 250 Per Person Based on 5 Sharing
Spacious furnished house in great central location.
Property comprises entrance hallway leading to front living room with newly stripped wood flooring. There is a down stairs double bedroom with furniture. The kitchen offers plenty of space to concoct incredible culinary creations with a rear reception room perfect for dining or entertaining. There is also a rear shower room with WC to the ground floor.
To the first floor there is another shower room and 4 double bedrooms. The house is double glazed and gas central heated and has a small courtyard ideal for bike storage.
For viewing arrangements contact Miller Lettings Plymouth today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000270103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Miller Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.