|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (263 days ago)|
- Converted prestigious building
- Sea views
- Hastings Old Town
- Bright and airy
- Allocated Car park
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10115
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
The property consists of three double bedrooms, one reception room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom & en suite facilities with lots of storage.
A spacious & well presented first floor apartment forming part of a converted prestigious building situated on the outskirts of the Historic Old Town of Hastings with its array of shopping & leisure facilities and wealth of historic architecture.
Bedroom 1 with En-suite shower room -
Bedroom 2 sea viewings
Students not accepted
DSS not accepted
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.