|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (217 days ago)|
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Easy Access to A46/M40
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Cooker, Washing Machine, Dryer and Fridge/Freezer Included
- Bathroom with Shower
- Courtyard Garden
- Openplan Living and Study Area
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Available 22/1/18 onwards
With Easy Access to M40/A46 and a Easy Walk to Town, a Furnished 2 Double Bedroom Apartement with Courtyard Garden. Openplan Kitchen/Living with Cooker, Washing Machine, Dryer + Fridge/Freezer. Bathroom+ Shower. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing. Available Now
OpenplanLounge/Dining/Kitchen - 4.54 x 5.23 (14`10" x 17`1") - The lounge/dining/kitchen is as you walk into the property. There are a good range of wall and base units with appliances. Including an oven, hob and extractor, fridge freezer, dryer and washing machine. Tiled flooring throughout. Furniture includes 3 seater sofa, sideboard, coffee table, floor and table lamps, dining table and chairs.
Hallway/Study Area - The hallway is a good size and has been used as a study. Benefits from a large desk, shelving and office chair.
Bedroom One - 3.86 x 4.05 (12`7" x 13`3") - The main bedroom is a good size double and benefits from a large built in wardrobe. Currently furnished with a double bed and bedside table.
Bedroom Two - 3.86 x 2.30 (12`7" x 7`6") - The second bedrooms is another good size double and is currently furnished with a double bed and wardrobe.
Bathroom - Three piece suite bathroom includes a WC, hand basin with storage and a bath with electric shower overhead.
Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing. Courtyard Garden.
Council tax Band B - Warwick DC £1297.37pa Approx 2017/18. EPC rating C.
Plentiful On Street Parking. Ideal for a Single Professional, Couple or Maximum of 2 Friends/Colleagues Sharing.
Sorry, no cats or dogs.
Sorry, the property is not suitable for children.
Security Deposit £1000
Available 22/1/18 onwards. Viewings commence 16/1/18
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Distinct Estate Agents, Banbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.