|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (249 days ago)|
- Easy Walking Distance to Town Centre and Beach
- Recently Refurbished To High Standard
- Architect Designed Interiors
- Lockable Bike Store
- Stunning Feature Spiral Staircase
- Walking Distance to Phear Park and School
- Presented in as new condition
- Galleried Hall/Study Area
- Boutique Style Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double Aspect Views From Lounge & Main Bedroom
Property reference number 5719893. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A stunning first & second floor maisonette which has been recently refurbished to a high standard by an Architect, creating a stylish modern spacious apartment combining period features with the best of contemporary living.
The property must be seen internally to be appreciated, and will appeal to those who are looking to live in a town centre two bedroom apartment that offers something rather special.
The property is offered in excellent condition throughout; with its curved walls and light fully fitted carpets, dual aspect windows; the apartment is bright and sunny and has a studio loft-house living feel to it.
If you are looking to live in a modern stylish apartment close to town centre, park, station, exe estuary cycle path and the beach; your search is over.
The apartment comprises of an inner hall at ground floor from which a staircase rises to the first floor galleried landing. The galleried landing is a feature of the apartment and provides room for a useful study area. It is from the galleried landing on the first floor that the stunning spiral staircase leads up to the master suite bedroom at second floor level. The master bedroom has dual aspect windows and far reaching distant views across the town and the estuary. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom.
The second bedroom is located on the first floor and has its own boutique style shower room / cloakroom.
There is an open plan studio style sitting room and the fully fitted kitchen has all appliances built in to include oven, hob, waste disposal, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer,
There is a useful lockable secure store at the rear of the property which may be used as a bike or motor cycle store.
To find such a modern and stylish apartment presented in such condition in this central and convenient location is rare; book a viewing today.
* Please quote ref. 5719893 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £175.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52397301.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719893_53538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.