3 bedroom detached house to rentAuldcraigoch Farm, Dalmellington, Ayr, East Ayrshire, KA6
|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (187 days ago)|
- Landlord Reg No. 361606/190/25351
- Energy Efficiency Rating: E41
- Council Tax Band: C
- Stunning rural location
- Open fires in several rooms
- Oil Central Heating
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- 12.5 acre field included
Secluded 400 year old recently renovated stone built farmhouse situated in the Galloway forest a mile from the nearest neighbour and at the same time offering access to local shops and all the amenities of Ayr within 30 minutes drive. The property comprises: Entrance Lobby, Living Room with open fire, Modern Kitchen with island unit, Sitting Room with open fire, Master bedroom with open fire, second Bedroom, new Bathroom with electric shower over bath, 3rd Bedroom/Study and WC. The property benefits from oil central heating. Outside, the property sits within mature gardens with a Dutch barn and shed, and an area of woodland through which has been created a delightful walk. A field of approximately 12.5 acres is also available.
The cottage is located in the award winning dark sky area near to the Scottish Dark Sky Observatory and within easy reach of stables if needed. The cottage is supplied with water from a lovely waterfall and is also a short walk away from the spectacular, but little visited Dalcairney falls. It is also next to the Doon valley walk and offers plenty of wildlife to observe whilst walking in some of the purest air in Scotland. The famous golf courses of Turnberry and Troon are easily accessed as is Prestwick Airport and it is just over an hours drive from Glasgow. Care is needed when accessing this property as it is reached via a long single dirt track.
Council Tax for 2018/19: £1121.24
Landlord Registration No. 361606/190/25351
Energy Efficiency Rating: E41
Restrictions: Refer Pets - No Smoking
EPC Rating = E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AYL170040_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Ayr - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.